Showing 1–24 of 91 results
* It 's Adventure Time with Finn! Embark on the most mathematical journey imaginable by diving into tales all about the best human in the Land of Ooo. From playing retro board games to facing down foes, Finn 's shenanigans are perfect for fans of all ages. * Collects the best Finn centric stories from Adventure Time, Adventure Time Comics and the Adventure Time Specials!
An Unkindness of Ravens is a new series from BOOM! and looks awesome in this One-Per-Store Variant Cover for Issue #1. Please Note: All our collectable comic issues come bagged and boarded for their protection. Not all the witches burned during the Salem Witch Trials - and the ones that survived did so together. Now, generations later, their descendants protect the ancient secrets entrusted to them. They call themselves the Ravens. Wilma is the new girl in school, and she plans to go completely unnoticed - except that she bears an eerie resemblance to the Raven member Waverly. And Waverly just went missing. But the truth behind Waverly's disappearance will put the entire coven in danger - and Wilma will have to rely on power she never knew she had if she wants to save her new friends. Writer Dan Panosian (Slots) and artist Marianna Ignazzi present a supernatural mystery,
From Joss Whedon (creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer) comes the official tie-in to the critically acclaimed Angel television series! Set during seasons 1 and 2, Angel Investigations are dedicated to their mission of helping the helpless... and putting a stop to a seemingly never-ending demon horde intent on destroying first Hollywood, and then the world! The first in a series of books collecting every issue of Angel in chronological order, including hard to find and out of print stories, this volume features works by Emmy Award-winning writer of Angel David Fury, New York Times Best-Selling author Christopher Golden, and 5-time Eisner Award-winning artist Eric Powell, and is a must-have for long time fans and new readers alike! Collects Angel #1-9, Angel: The Hollower #1-3, Angel: Point of Order , and Angel: Lovely, Dark and Deep.
* BOOM! Studios, along with visionary writer and director Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Marvel's The Avengers), presents the shocking reimagining of the pop culture phenomenon ANGEL! * Angel walks the line between two worlds; a vampire cursed with a soul, he 's spent centuries battling back the forces that would destroy humanity, in an attempt to redeem himself for the crimes committed by the monster he was when he was first turned. But now, when the trail of the most recent demonic uprising takes him to Sunnydale, he realizes that the redemption he seeks can only come at a startling price. * As Angel gets closer to redemption, the full truth of his horrific past as Angelus will be revealed and there may be no way to escape his darkest secret of all. * Written by Bryan Edward Hill (Detective Comics, Killmonger) with art from Gleb Melnikov (Mighty
Everything's happening-Liv and Charlie are figuring out what it means to be Liv-and-Charlie, the final game of the season is here, and the team is worried about creating the perfect fundraiser. Oh! And everyone's parents showed up to cheer them on during the most stressful time the team could imagine. Luckily the entire existence of the league doesn't depend on this one game or the Avant-Guards winning, right? Oh wait... Acclaimed writer Carly Usdin (Heavy Vinyl: Riot on The Radio) and artist Noah Hayes (Wet Hot American Summer) conclude their hit series about falling in love and finding your team on & off the court.
* As a transfer student to the Georgia O'Keeffe College for Arts and Subtle Dramatics former sports star Charlie is struggling to find her classes, her dorm, and her place amongst a student body full of artists who seem to know exactly where they're going. * When the school's barely-a-basketball-team unexpectedly attempts to recruit her, Charlie's adamant that she's left that life behind... until she's won over by the charming team captain, Liv, and the ragtag crew she's managed to assemble. And while Charlie may have left the cut-throat world of competitive basketball in the dust, sinking these hoops may be exactly what she needs to find the person she truly wants to be. * From Carly Usdin, the writer behind the hit series Heavy Vinyl , and artist Noah Hayes (Wet Hot American Summer) comes an ensemble comedy series that understands that it's the person you are off the
* The Avant-Guards have been on a roll, but when they hit the end of their winning-streak, will these new friendships survive? As The Avant-Guards struggle to move forward, they'll soon learn just what it means to truly be a team - on the court and, most importantly, off the court. * The critically-acclaimed team of writer Carly Usdin (Heavy Vinyl) and artist Noah Hayes (Wet Hot American Summer) deliver the next chapter of the series where every shot counts when you take them with your friends. * Collects issues #5-8.
James Tynion IV (Detective Comics, The Woods) teams up with artist Rian Sygh (Munchkin, Stolen Forest) for an incredibly earnest story that explores what it means to find a place to fit in when you're kinda an outcast. When Jory transfers to an all-boys private high school, he's taken in by the lowly stage crew known as the Backstagers. Hunter, Aziz, Sasha, and Beckett become his new best friends and introduce him to an entire magical world that lives beyond the curtain that the rest of the school doesn't know about, filled with strange creatures, changing hallways, and a decades-old legend of a backstage crew that went missing and was never found. Collects the first four issues.
What's to Love: This gripping graphic novel adaptation of the highly acclaimed book by James Ellroy, The Black Dahlia, delves deeply into one of the most haunting unsolved crimes in American history. Award-winning filmmaker David Fincher (Gone Girl, Zodiac) and acclaimed storyteller Matz (The Killer) worked at length to preserve much of Ellroy's original dialogue while bringing the stark images of 1940s L.A. to full, living color with illustrator Miles Hyman. What It Is: LAPD investigators Bucky Bleichert and Lee Blanchard find themselves enthralled with the mysterious and brutal murder of a beautiful young woman, Elizabeth Short. Their obsession takes a dark turn as they delve into the underbelly of Hollywood and the heart of the dead woman's tortured and twisted past. It is a case that will test their mettle and their sanity.
* Revisit the dinosaur next door in the stunning followup to Sean Rubin fs Eisner Award-nominated book Bolivar. * Bolivar is a dinosaur living in New York City but that isn 't what Sybil is worried about. No, Sybil is much more worried about the fact that her neighbor only likes corned beef sandwiches! He 's been missing out on one of the great attributes of New York City and its rich communities - delicacies from around the world! Knishes! Falafel! Dim Sum! And it wouldn 't be a story in the Big Apple without pizza . . . * Explore the five boroughs: Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island, and Manhattan in this lushly illustrated Discovery Adventure . from Eisner-nominated cartoonist Sean Rubin where kids and parents alike search for their favorite foods, and find other sites unique to one of the greatest cities in the world!
? The Eisner-Award and Ringo Award nominated series about everyone's favorite New York dinosaur is presented in paperback format for the first time! ? Sybil knows that there is something off about her next door neighbor, but she can't seem to get anyone to believe her. Everyone is so busy going about their days in the busy streets of New York City that they don't notice Bolivar. They don't notice his odd height, his tiny arms, or his long tail. No one but Sybil sees that Bolivar is a dinosaur!
POWER! RESPECT! Based on ADVENTURE TIME creator Pendleton Ward's brand new animated series! Join Chris, Wallow, Beth and Danny, four 16-year-old heroes-for-hire, as they warp from galaxy to galaxy, saving alien races with thepower of their...emotions. They're noble, righteous and totally bodacious! This new series of original comics based on the new Cartoon Hangover series is sure to be a smash hit! This collection includes the first four issues, including the totally boss backup stories! With an all-new cover by Tyson Hesse! Collects Bravest Warriors #1-4.
The Miss Teen Multiverse Pageant is under attack and the brains of the contestants are going MISSING! It's up to the Bravest Warriors, to not only infiltrate the pageant, but give a major lesson of righteous punches to the bad guys! Will our heroes be able to save the Pageant?
Catbug is the most dangerous creation in the universe and now it's up to Chris to save the world and Catbug...through punches. It's the tournament everyone has been waiting for - MULTIVERSE BATTLE CHESS BLITZBLOODBATH! Will our heroes be up to the challenge or is it already too late? Find out in these brand-new missions, written by acclaimed cartoonist Joey
NO MORE SUNNYDALE. NO MORE SCOOBY GANG. NO MORE...WILLOW? After everything - and everyone - she lost to the Hellmouth, Willow is leaving Sunnydale behind for a new world that promises "to help you prioritize your true self."But Willow soon learns that all is not as it seems, and if your true self isn't what this place thinks it should be... well, don't worry, they'll help you get there. By any means necessary. Collects the complete Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow #1-5.
From Joss Whedon (creator of Buffy The Vampire Slayer) comes the official tie-in to the critically acclaimed Buffy The Vampire Slayer television series! Set during the third season of the Buffy The Vampire Slayer television series, discover untold stories of the Scooby Gang and their fight against evil in Sunnydale-all while trying not to fail their exams! Collects Buffy The Vampire Slayer #1-10 (Dark Horse Comics, published 1998-2003), as well as short stories from the era in a newly designed, value priced format that no Buffy fan can miss!
Aspiring documentarian (and actual Chemistry major) Jane has recently reunited with her former best friend Heather, amateur urban explorer. They fall easily into their old roles, with Jane as the cautious voice of reason, Heather as the bold, adventurous leader. When a trip into an abandoned industrial building leads them to another world, a plan begins to unfold-create a documentary about the world and become filthy, filthy rich. The other side of the portal is filled with monsters, magic and a chance for a whole new life. All they have to do is step through... Eisner-Award winning author John Allison (Giant Days) and artist Christine Larsen (Adventure Time) join forces for a story about coming home, discovering identity, and accidently smashing a hole to another dimension. Collects issues #1-4.
LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION! Jane Langstaff and Heather Meadows have been to the other side...and now it fs just a question of how to bring proof back home with them. And then there fs the question of how the portal got there in the first place...and whether or not the town of Spectrum, South Dakota is safe, or monsters are about to start pouring through to our world? From Eisner Award nominee John Allison (Giant Days, Scary Go Round), and artist Christine Larsen (Adventure Time), join Jane and Heather as they journey into the Eidolon and a mystical world of adventure and laughs!
Finally collected in one complete volume, experience the terrifying madness of Master of Horror fs first original comic book series, Clive Barker fs Next Testament . Julian Demond is a captain of industry who left behind everything and began a walkabout, believing himself to be on a mission from above. He soon discovers a figure unlike any other, one who calls himself Wick cand claims to be God. Bestselling author Clive Barker, co-writer Mark Alan Miller (Clive Barker fs Hellraiser), and internationally acclaimed artist Haemi Jang ( Clive Barker fs Hellraiser: The Road Below ) come together for a thrilling story not of this world. Clive Barker fs Next Testament Omnibus collects all twelve issues of the Harvey Award-nominated horror epic.
Magic was once plentiful and prosperous across the realm.but ever since the Quench brought the world to its knees, magic has become the rarest of resources. Bandits strive for it. Knights die for it. And one antisocial former bard named Hum will ride his mutant unicorn to the ends of the earth for just a drop of it...as magic is the one thing that will save the soul of his wife. Written by Eisner Award-nominated author Simon Spurrier ( Sandman Universe, The Spire ) and lavishly illustrated by artist Matias Bergara ( Supergirl, Cannibal ), Coda Volume Two continues the critically-acclaimed dystopian fantasy series that explores the relentless hangover of life in the aftermath of apocalypse. Collects issues 5-8.
Parenting "demystified" by three guys who have no kids. Finally, a definitive and reliable manual that demystifies the complicated world of parenting while delivering crucial tips and sage advice-all from three guys who make comics instead of children. This informative guide for breeders tackles all the big parenting issues: Finding messages in your alphabet soup, drawing the perfect hand turkey, getting away with kidnapping, telling your kids you don't love them anymore, and making out with your kid's best friend's dad. Cartoonists Kris Wilson, Rob DenBleyker, and Dave McElfatrick combine all of their knowledge and experience, or lack thereof, for a laugh-out-loud, labor-inducing look into the world of parenthood through the sick and twisted lens of Cyanide & Happiness comics.
For fans of Seconds and Wet Moon! Mindy is a young woman living with an eating disorder and trapped in a battle for her own self-worth. When she accidentally discovers a magic chocolate bar that will give her a chance to revisit her past, she thinks she has a chance to put her life back on track. But will she be able to find a way back to her present, and just as important, a way to treat herself with love and kindness, at any size? Join the incredible creative duo of writer/artist Sweeney Boo (Marvel Action: Captain Marvel) and writer Lylian (Ellana) on a journey of self-discovery, self-acceptance, and just a bit of magic.
* New York Times bestselling writer Brian Azzarello (Batman: Damned, 100 Bullets) and artist Maria Llovet (Heartbeat, Loud) present the next chapter of their acclaimed erotic thriller as Faith descends into the world of dark magic and the even darker corners of the human soul. * Faith embarks on a journey deep into the exclusive art world with hellish consequences after she accompanies her lovers, the free-spirited Poppy and the elusive Louis, straight into the epicenter of dark magic: Turin, Italy. * As she dabbles with new paint and new partners, her own power begins to shed light on who or what she truly is and the devil will be by her side to guide her hand... * Power has a price and Faith has only begun to pay. * Collects Faithless II #1-6.
Novelist C.S. Pacat (Captive Prince) and fan-favorite artist Johanna the Mad team up for a new series perfect for fans of Check, Please! and Yuri!!! on Ice! Nicholas Cox is determined to prove himself in the world of competitive fencing, and earn his place alongside fencing legends like the dad he never knew, but things get more complicated when he fs up against his golden-boy half-brother, as well as the sullen fencing prodigy, Seiji Katayama. Collects issues #1-4.